If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information is collected and retained by Platform Life Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales with company registration number 9922265 whose registered office is at:
Marble Arch House
66 Seymour Street
We reserve the right to amend our privacy statement to reflect changes to our business, website or to data protection legislation. You should therefore revisit this privacy statement on a regular basis to ensure you are familiar with its terms.
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include any data which has been anonymised such that a person’s identity is removed. We collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data.
We collect information you give us when you book a viewing, register with us, email us, contact us and when requesting information. We require only the information we need to provide the service to you.
In the interest of your privacy, we only collect, use and retain information reasonably required for our legitimate business interests, such as processing bookings and queries. Any additional information requested will be to help us improve our services, over and above the basic required information, and it will be clear on the form that your response is voluntary and you are free not to provide us with more information if you would prefer not to do so.
Information We Automatically Collect
When you browse the website or make a purchase, we may automatically collect information about your visit by using cookies. This information may include your device type, browser, IP address, how you came to the website or how you interacted with the website. This information may be used to monitor or improve website performance or deliver targeted advertising. Information from the cookie alone generally will not identify you personally and we will not use this information in connection with any personally identifiable information you have provided.
We may keep a record of data which is logged automatically by our ISP’s servers, and which we analyse. This includes your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit on our site. We do not store or analyse this data in a way that identifies any individual.
We will use your gathered information in order to:
- provide you with the goods or services that you have requested
- with your permission, we will use your details to send you information about other products and services that may be of interest to you
- verify your identity
- analyse it so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our services to you
- obtain your views or comments on the services we provide and to notify you about important changes or developments to our services
- Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about other services which we or a specially selected third party offers. This might include, but might not be limited to, information relating to new property developments, properties for rent, home improvement, technology, any of which may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post or telephone, as well as by e-mail. We may also send you newsletters containing general information regarding our services
You may ask us to remove you from our mailing lists at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. You may also contact us in order to exercise your option of correcting your details and of being removed from our mailing lists when we send you email alerts or other information.
Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media or third-party websites is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
You are entitled to apply to us for a copy of the information that we hold about you and to have inaccuracies corrected.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement or the information we hold about you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.